DELIVERABLES AND HOMEWORK: Deliverable 8C
Deliverable 8c will count 8% towards your final grade. This is the third final product of the course. You will publish an "Instructable" showcasing your project. This items is due in the Finals Week on Thursday 11:59 pm - this will give you some additional time that you can focus on awesomizing your projects for the presentation in the last week of classes):
Instructable Requirements (you need to make an account at instructables.com for this if you do not have one already):
- The goal of the Instructable is to enable other Makers to reproduce your project, and to learn in the process how to document a project with sufficient detail that others can build it without you being available for comment/discussion. This is an important skill needed in most creative professions.
- The Instructable needs to provide a full description of the building process. There needs to be a circuit schematic and an discussion of the functionality of your circuit, as well as a discussion of the design of your 3D parts and their functionality.
- The Instructable needs to contain the fully commented code and a code description. This description should give an overview of all components of your code (classes, functions, ISRs etc...) and explain how they interact and what each part is doing.
- All Instructables need to start with this paragraph: "This instructable was created in fulfillment of the project requirement of the Makecourse-Art at the University of South Florida (www.makecourse-art.com)". This will enable to search for the course instructables using keywords.
- The URL of the instructable needs to be uploaded in Canvas.
- To get 100 pts: Write an awesome Instructable! "A" stands for 'awesome'! Make sure the instructable contains all information necessary that another maker can understand how it is done. Show nice pictures and a commented version of your code.
- Not showing the start paragraph in your instructable (see above) will result in a 10 pts penalty.
- There is no late submission. This deadline is final and late submissions will not be accepted.